Zoom Room Video Conferencing Kit for Huddle Rooms
Zoom Rooms are the top of the line software-based video conferencing room solutions. At a much more affordable price point than traditional hardware-based video conferencing systems. Zoom Rooms support high quality video and audio conferencing with up to 500 interactive video participants that can connect to the video call from a video conference system, a mobile device, laptop or tablet. This Zoom Rooms video conference kit, featuring a Huddly GO camera, a Crestron Mercury integrated Audio and Console, and a Dell OptiPlex, is the perfect solution for any huddle space, executive office, or small conference room.
Zoom can integrate with your Google or Microsoft Exchange calendar making it effortless to instantly host or schedule a meeting. With Zoom Rooms, see your schedule of upcoming meetings and start your meeting with a single touch on the Crestron Mercury controller. Zoom also supports your BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments. Anyone can walk into a Zoom Room and instantly wirelessly share their laptop or mobile screen. Zoom Rooms is a simple solution for IT to set up and is easy for anyone in the conference room to use.
* A Zoom Rooms subscription is required.
Huddly GO Camera for Zoom Rooms:
Huddly GO is a compact, ultra-wide angle, software-enhanced collaboration camera that gives you an outstanding experience, straight out of the box. Giving you total flexibility, the Huddly GO is suitable for all sorts of video meeting experiences – from laptops to open collaborative spaces, small huddle rooms and even medium sized meeting rooms. With the 150º ultra-wide lens and intelligent software, you will always be sure everyone can be seen and feels part of the conversations no matter where they are located.
Huddly GO Camera features:
- Ultra-Wide-Angle – Huddly GO’s 150° wide-angle lens lets you capture everyone in the room, transforming even the smallest rooms into high quality conference suites
- Dynamic Light Optimization – Auto-adjusts to your lighting conditions so you’ll always look your best, no matter where you are
- High Precision Aspherical Optics – Six-element glass lens
- SuperSpeed USB – HD 720p 30fps output
- Visual Noise Filtering – Bias compensations spatial-temporal filtering with wide area chrome filtering
- Real-Time-Dewarping – The wide-angle image is dewarped and perspective corrected in real time, rendering a natural, true-life view
- Self-Upgrading Huddly Vision Software – Regular updates to our Huddly Vision software mean that with a single click, your camera will continue to improve with new, cutting-edge features
- 180 Auto-Flip – When mounted upside down, the camera automatically provides the correct view
- Embedded Mounting Hinge – Easily attaches to any TV screen, laptop or monitor
- Image Sensor – The 16 MegaPixel 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor delivers immersive, crystal-clear HD video
- Camera Tripod Mount – For ﬂexible mounting on tripods and Huddly mounting brackets
- Digital Pan/Tilt/Zoom – Huddly GO has no moving parts, making it compact and silent, as well as more reliable and accurate. Instantly pan and tilt digitally, with lossless zoom up to 3x
Crestron Mercury for Zoom Rooms:
Crestron Mercury is the only UC and AV all-in-one tabletop solution that supports any web collaboration application. By combining all the must-have conferencing and collaboration tools in one easy-to-use console, Mercury enables people to work together regardless of location or conferencing application. All others lock you into a single platform.
Crestron Mercury features:
- Full open SIP conference phone
- Room scheduling and one-touch joins
- Bluetooth audio pairs with mobile phones
- High visibility mute indicator
- Support for any web collaboration application
- Built-in AirMedia for wireless presentation
- Unbelievable microphone and speaker quality
- Enterprise provisioning and management
- Onscreen room availability and meeting details
- Built-in occupancy sensor for usage data and automation
Dell OptiPlex 7050 – Micro
With full-power features in an incredibly condensed design, the OptiPlex 7050 lets you maximize your work environment. The Micro All-in-One stand and multiple mounting options create versatile, flexible solutions to any office situation. With a tool-less design and a simple removable side panel, you have easy access to key system components such as drives and memory, so your system can be easily upgraded, remaining viable for years to come.
- Intel® Core™ i7-7700T (QC/8MB/8T/2.9GHz/35W)
- 16GB (2x8GB) 2400MHz DDR4 Memory
- M.2 128GB SATA Class 20 SSD
- Intel® vPro Technology Enabled (Works with Intel Unite)
- Windows 10 IoT Pro – Easy Azure connectivity.
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 (802.11ac) 2×2 + Bluetooth
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Port
- (5) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port
- HDMI Port
- Display Port
- VESA mount bracket and mounting hole support