Electronic and dance music producers looking for a powerful, all-in-one groove box will be thrilled with the Novation Circuit Tracks, a compact and portable groove box that builds upon the success of the original Circuit and is designed to be used in the studio or on the go for professional producers and DJs. The machine offers two polyphonic digital synth tracks, four sample-based drum tracks, and two MIDI tracks for sequencing and controlling external instruments.
Circuit Tracks uses Components, a standalone software editor, which provides deep access to the instrument’s synthesizer engines, sample organization, macro controls, and more. You can load up to 600 samples, plus thousands of synth patches and projects form the included SD card. Circuit Tracks is USB class compliant and will work with any modern Mac or Windows computer.
A 4×8 grid of velocity-sensitive (RGB) sequencer pads are used to program the advanced, built-in 32-step sequencer, which offers real-time and step-input recording, as well as time and key lock to ensure all your sounds lock to tempo and blend harmonically. The 8 synth macro encoders allow you to record and playback multiple synth parameter tweaks in real time. Combine up to 256 steps of synth and drum patterns to complete full songs. The onboard reverb and delay add space and dimension to your creations, while the integrated master compressor with side-chain capabilities allows your sonic creations to pump and breathe.
The rear panel provides a panoply of connections including 5-pin DIN MIDI input, output, and thru connectors, as well as sync for connecting to analog equipment. Two 1/4″ inputs allow you to route outboard audio through the Circuit Tracks for mixing and further processing, while two 1/4″ outputs connect to your playback system or studio monitors. A 3.5mm headphone output is also included. The Circuit Tracks can be powered via USB or from the built-in rechargeable battery for true wireless operation anywhere. A USB Type-C cable and USB power supply are provided.
- Two synth tracks, two MIDI tracks, and four drum tracks: Everything you need to create and perform music.
- Lose yourself in a hands-on production workflow. Let your creativity thrive.
Acclaimed, Hands-On Sequencer
- Create 32-step patterns, chainable for up to 256 steps sequences per track. Go off-grid with microtiming, and keep your music evolving with probability and pattern mutate.
- Expand your sonic capabilities with two refined polyphonic digital synth tracks. Load your own samples and shape them to perfection across four drums tracks.
Total Control of Your Setup
- Pilot your studio with two dedicated MIDI tracks, capable of sending notes and CC automation.
FX on Everything
- Douse synths, drums, and incoming audio in lush reverb and delay, make your mix pump with the side-chain and punch with the master compressor.
- Connect to your studio with full-size five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analog sync out. Mix and apply effects to two audio inputs, and listen through stereo out or with headphones.
Never Stop Creating
- Insert a microSD card to save thousands of synth patches, samples, and projects.
- The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of battery life, so you can make beats on the move.
Go Further with Components
- Novation Components is the online companion that lets you delve into the synth engine, load samples, and back up projects.
- Circuit Tracks is class compliant, so it will work with any modern Mac or Windows computer.
- The Sound Collective is a platform that will provide a free third-party software instrument or creative effect to all registered Novation hardware users
- Register your Novation hardware to access innovative software every two months
- Free and discounted synthesizers and effects are available when you purchase and register any Novation product
- Check back every two months for additional free plug-ins