Mondraker THUNDRA 29 – E-Bike Hardtail
Features – MONDRAKER THUNDRA 29
The high-quality aluminium frame of the electric hardtail combines the outstanding Mondraker design with strong recognizability and a modern geometry. Together with the selected components an optimal ride comfort is achieved. The Boost standard makes the e-bike future-proof and enables stable wheels with wide 29 mm tyres. With the SRAM Eagle 1×12-speed drive, you can easily conquer any mountain. When the going gets tougher, the RockShox fork with 120 mm travel does a good job and brings you safely down every mountain. If it gets too fast downhill, the Shimano disc brake with 203 mm diameter at the front and 180 mm at the rear quickly brings you to a standstill.
Mondraker’s Forward Geometry has proven to be the geometry benchmark for high-end performance mountain bikes nowadays and this is one of our proprietary most unique leading technologies to date.
Forward Geometry main advantages are an increased safety and confidence riding steep chutes even at high speeds, more reactive, precise and direct handling, more uphill precision and more stability in technical and rough terrain with better grip and improved control overall. This season we are offering our largest FG models collection.
Based on a geometry with longer reach and longer top tubes, riding position with FG30 mm stem is perfectly balanced for each bike category and application. Extra top tube length increase is compensated with our proprietary FG30 stem on all FG models, on every frame size. Front center length increases thus making the ride more confidence-inspiring, allowing you to ride faster easier and, above all, a more enjoyable riding experience.
Stealth Alloy encompasses all processes in the creation of the frame, from the industrial design to the specific production of each of its tubes with the calculation of the most precise details. Each tube and part is carefully designed to carry out a specific function while striving to achieve the lowest possible weight. Stealth technology is evolving every year with optimised shapes and internal updates to deliver the best riding experience in our aluminium frames.
Please note that pedals are not included!
Shimano STEPS E7000
Features Shimano STEPS E7000
The E7000 drive unit’s design, both inside and out, is modelled after our compact and lightweight e-MTB (E8000). It rides like a normal mountain bike thanks to its small size that allows it to be built on the same frame geometry. Its low profile with durable protective cover is designed to handle the rigors of off-road riding while clearing protruding roots and rocks. It can be counted on for a controlled, smoother riding experience.
- Extremely low weight of 2.8 kg for improved bike handling
- Compact drive unit for natural pedalling feeling with more obstacle clearance
- Fully customizable, nearly silent support that’s smooth and easy to operate
- Narrow Q-Factor for a natural riding feel with power-assist on or off
- Rigidly built for solid power transfer
- Incredibly durable / mud-resistant for all weather conditions
Lightweight, fully integrated drivetrain developed using Shimano’s proven technology. Delivers reliability and confidence, no matter where the road takes you.
- Lightweight drivetrain for increased responsiveness
- Low profile for offroad riding
Multiple power-assist options to match every ride. Ergonomic switch unit for smooth switching between 3 power-assist modes while riding.
- High: Full support for when you need it most (200% support)
- Normal: Smooth, comfortable support (100% support)
- Eco: Saves battery for those long rides (40% support)
- Walk: Easy to activate, offers a helping hand in pushing the bike (up to 6 km/h)
- All settings (except Walk) offer support up to 25 km/h
- Left switch unit controls support levels and walk-assist
- Right switch unit for gear-shifting with Di2
- Power and light on/off switch