Miele Generation 6000 Microwave Ovens
Miele Generation 6000 microwaves are offered with two control panel options: side-controls as on a traditional microwave oven, and top controls as standard on all other Miele ovens, allowing for seamless integration with other Miele appliances. Microwaves enter the oven and are reflected off the roof, walls and floor into the center of the turntable to ensure even cooking, re-heating, and defrosting. A choice of outputs with optimum levels for cooking, re-heating, and defrosting promises excellent results.
Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 108 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company.
- The simple yet sleek Silhouette handle seems to float enhancing its modern design lines.
- Offers turn dial operation with a 7-segment liquid crystal display.
- Preparing dishes in the microwaves has never been easier.
- Simply select the appropriate program and the weight of the food to be cooked – the appliance will do the rest.
- From oven to table, food is automatically kept at serving temperature for 15 minutes after the program has finished.
- Prepare popcorn quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
- LED lighting for the perfect illumination and low maintenance.
- Built-in model
- 900-watt microwave
- 16 Automatic programs:
- 9 for defrosting
- 3 for cooking frozen food
- 4 for fresh ingredients
- Minute plus button
- Horizontal alignment with other 24″ appliances
- Memory for programs consisting of up to 3 stages
- LED display for time-of-day and various functions
- Reminder signal
- Safety switch
- Child safety lock
- Auto program end with alarm
- Stainless steel cavity
- Suitable for plates with a diameter of up to 12 1/2″
- Bottom hinged door
- Boiling Stick
- Plate Cover
- Miele Ceramic and Stainless Steel Cleaner