Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 108 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company.
- All bean-to-cup coffee machines are equipped with the new OneTouch for Two function as well as with the already familiar OneTouch feature. This function allows you to make two delicious coffee specialities at the same time by simply touching a button. The
- The ComfortClean system makes Filtration very easy. Many of the coffee machine parts, such as the water container and the waste container can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- The brewing component is the “heart” of automatic coffee preparation. It can be removed and cleaned easily. This ensures a hygienic brew unit as well as consistently high coffee quality and the longevity of the machine.
- The system lock can be set at the touch of a fingertip. The appliance is then protected from inadvertent operation, i.e. by children.
- More room for more taste. The brew chamber of Miele coffee machines expands when water flows in. The ground coffee is mixed very thoroughly with the water and the coffee aroma can unfold even better. You can look forward to enjoying wonderfully aromatic c
- The preparation parameters can be set individually, depending on the type of coffee and flavor intensity: Grinder setting, amount of coffee, brewing temperature, pre-brewing, as well as amount of water.
- Switch-on and switch-off of the coffee machine can be programmed individually and according to your needs.
- In addition to the bean container, Miele bean-to-cup coffee machines also have a drawer for ground coffee. You can use this to make a second type of coffee using ready ground coffee