Miele Blizzard CX1 TurboTeam Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner with Vortex Technology
This Miele Blizzard Vacuum comes with a multi-purpose floorhead that’s great for hard floors and carpets thanks to its retractable bristle strip. The wide suction aperture this vacuum provides is ideal for thorough vacuuming. The 1200W Miele-made Vortex Motor™ has an air flow of more than 62 miles/h to ensure coarse and fine dust is collected perfectly. This Miele Blizzard Vacuum comes with an TurboTeQ floorhead, Parquet Twister floorhead, integrated upholstery / crevice tools and a HEPA AirClean filter. This bagless canister vacuum cleaner provides a large 33 foot operating radius so you rarely need to change sockets.
- The Vortex technology produces an enormous flow velocity of more than 62 miles/h. Combined with the specially designed floorhead and the aerodynamic air flow, the bagless vacuum cleaner achieves first-class cleaning performance.
- Innovative sensors measure the air throughput of the GORE® CleanStream® fine dust filter and automatically activate the ComfortClean self-cleaning function as needed. To complete this, the appliance switches off for about 20 seconds.
- The Miele Blizzard canister vacuum cleaner has three high-quality accessories as standard: the upholstery nozzle and crevice nozzle are integrated in the appliance. A dusting brush is integrated in the Eco Comfort handle or is included separately.
- This pet-friendly floorhead is powered by current of air, making it perfect for easy and thorough cleaning of short-pile carpets without a separate connection.
- Filters even fine dust and allergens – ideal for those with house dust allergies.
- With one simple motion, the dust container can be removed by pulling it upwards and at the touch of a button, the dust can be emptied out of the bottom straight into the waste bin.
- Parquet Twister Floorhead
- Comfort Handle
- Park System for Breaks
- One-Touch Wire Rewind
- Large Operating Radius