The Rack version of the Mellotron M4000D Digital packs all the features of the full-size keyboard into a 19-inch unit. Just like the full-size M4000D and Mellotron Mini keyboards, the M4000D Rack includes 100 instantly accessible 24-bit uncompressed sounds sourced from original first-generation Mellotron and Chamberlin tape libraries. An expansion card slot lets you add another 100 sounds. The front panel TFT display can even display images of the selected instruments.
Outputs, all with gold-plated contacts, are identical to the M4000D: three balanced connectors (XLR) and three line connectors (1/4-in) for the A and B bank outputs plus the Master; 1/4-in connectors for sustain, expression and volume pedals, and for headphones; and MIDI in, out and thru.
- 100 instantly accessible Mellotron and Chamberlin sounds, captured from original tape sources at 24-bits, uncompressed
- Expansion slot for 100 additional sounds
- A and B sound banks simultaneously accessible, with mix control
- Controls for volume, tone, normal/half-speed play and pitch adjustment
- A, B and Master outputs available on balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-in line connectors
- 1/4-in connectors for sustain, expression, and volume pedals, and for headphones
- MIDI in, out, and thru