Rally Bar delivers a powerful all-in-one video conferencing experience, featuring brilliant optics, automated PTZ, and high performance audio for midsize meeting rooms. With Rally Bar, video meetings can be just as natural and productive as face-to-face collaboration.
Expected release date is Late January / Early February.
All-in-One Video Bar for Medium Rooms
Logitech Rally Bar sets a new standard for video meetings in midsize rooms, with expansion options for larger groups and settings.
It’s remarkably simple to use, manage, and deploy at scale, delivering cinema-quality video and audio in a sleek, all-in-one form factor. Plug and play Rally Bar with any PC or Mac, or leverage the built-in compute to run video conferencing applications directly on the device.
Rally Bar features a multi-element lens assembly, powerful low distortion speakers, and an advanced mic system to create meeting experiences that sound as good as they look. A dedicated AI camera amplifies RightSight auto-framing and delivers insights about room usage directly to the Logitech Sync dashboard. Upgrade your video collaboration with Rally Bar.
Simple to Set Up
- USB Plug and Play: Easily connects to virtually any PC or Mac®, with no additional software required.
- Appliance Mode: Built-in compute allows you to run supported video conferencing applications such as Zoom directly on the device.
- All-in-One Design: Sleek, minimal footprint expedites setup and reduces clutter.
- Streamlined, Flexible Installs: Confidently deploy at scale with smart cable management and multiple mounting options.
Simple to Use
- RightSight: Detects meeting participants, automatically moves the lens and adjusts the zoom so no one is left out of the picture.
- RightLight: Intelligently adjusts video settings in all light conditions so everyone always looks their best.
- RightSound: AI-driven voice leveling and unwanted noise suppression deliver outstanding clarity.
- One-Touch Join: Optionally deploy with Tap to quickly and easily initiate meetings across Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and other cloud services
Simple to Manage
- Logitech Sync: Single platform to monitor room health and keep devices up to date, plus insights on room occupancy.
- Deploy Updates at Scale: Easily propagate upgrades and bug fixes to Rally Bar and your other supported Logitech devices.
- Forward-Looking Architecture: Sync API is a robust foundation for new insights and integrations.
- Partner Dashboard Support: Fully integrated with partner solutions like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and others for a simplified device management experience.
Includes Logitech Tap Base
The Logitech Bar touch-screen controller connects to any computer via USB, opening up new possibilities for applications like team collaboration, room automation, environmental control, and digital signage. Unlike AV controllers that require complex integration and installation, Logitech Tap offers plug-and-play connectivity as an additional display. Developers and system integrators can then design a touch-based user interface to simplify workflows and automate tasks.
Boasting a crisp 10.1” touchscreen, low-profile enclosure, and multiple mounting accessories, Logitech Tap delivers a sleek appearance and convenient placement options that support a wide range of room sizes and layouts.
What’s Included :
- Rally Bar
- Tap Base
- Power Supply
- AC power cord
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
- Remote control
- Lens caps for main camera and AI Viewfinder
- User documentation