Juzisound Total SOLO Sampler 2
New generation of sampler device, again specialized for playing ethno solo sounds. This new device is specially created for use in Eastern European and Balkan regions. Also it is very useful for musicians from Turkey, Greece, Arabs and the Middle East. If you play that kind of music, this device is really the right one for you!
Major differences from Sampler 1:
As you can expect, Total SOLO Sampler 2 has all the capabilities of the previous model, plus many new features:
3 totally independent Uppers
– Upper 1 and Upper 2 are standard and fully independent. It’s possible for any of them to load any sound in any oscillator mode.
– Upper 3 is the SPECIAL Upper, named Help Synth. This upper plays only internal ROM samples (it doesn’t play from SD card), but has 6 internal independent parts. Every part has 8 voice polyphony and independent settings for the loaded sample, oscillator mode, octave, portamento time, release time, pan, volume and slope. HelpSynth is created specifically for playng many string sounds together with main Uppers to produce Turkish Strings Group sound impression.
Sampler 2 support SPLIT, or DUAL mode. Possible to split keyboard in 3 parts, if needed.
A lot of NEW Oscillator Modes
– Sampler 2 has new oscillator modes, for example: Kempa GROUP, JS Ethno Violin, Ethno Bouzouki, JS Turkish Oud and more. More oscillator modes will be created in the future.
– Sampler 2 work with stereo samples too. Supported sample formats are: PCM WAV files, 16bit / 48kHz / Mono or Stereo.
10 000 Multisample Positions
– Sampler 2 has 10 000 positions for multisamples. Multisamples have many Round-Robin options.
20 Zones for every SOUND
– For every SOUND Sampler 2 has 20 zones. Sampler 1 has 14 zones for PROGRAM.
2 Powerful CPU-s (8 times more than Sampler 1)
– Sampler 2 has two independent CPU-s, for intensive paralel calculations, left with many free resources for future use.
All internal calculations are now 32 bit FLOAT
– All internal audio paths and calculations are Stereo 32 Bit Float, for perfect audio quality.
Sample interpolation is now 4 point Hermite Interpolation
-The specific Interpolation produces best in class sound. When pitch modifications are applied from the sampler, the result is very soft and natural sound.
– For every Upper, Sampler has 4 stereo insert effects slots, plus one 3 band stereo parametric EQ. Many sets of effects are available now, like Phasers, Choruses, Flangers, Octavers and more. Many new effects will be added in the future.
– Sampler has 2 master effect sections – Delay and Reverb. Both are loaded with Super Quality Studio grade stereo effects, not available in any hardware sampler device. You have stereo modulated and diffused delays algorithms and best quality reverbs with many user parameters.
– Master Effects have LOCK and HOLD function to keep the same effects for different pressets, or gobally switch On or Off master effects, independent from settings of current preset.
2 Standart MIDI Inputs + One USB Host MIDI Input
– You can play from 2 master keyboards simultaneously. Аlternatively you can use USB MIDI keyboard without standart 5pin MIDI DIN connector. The Sampler has USB MIDI Host function and accepts MIDI keyboard with USB cable.
4 Independent Audio Outputs
– Sampler 2 has 4 independent MONO audio outputs. Every Upper, Help Synt or Effect can be self audio output in every presset. It’s available to play Bass/Guitar in individual outputs. Integrated Mp3 player have output sellection too.
Digital Master Volume
– Master volume potentiometer that controls master volume of all 4 audio outputs together. Master volume’s value is displayed on the screen.
Large Color Display With Touch Screen
– Sampler 2 has color display with resolution 320×240 pixels, and capacitive touch screen for easy usage and fast responce.
Protected SD card connector
– Now the SD card is hidden inside the sampler. No more risk of broken SD card in transportation.
Internal button keyboards with LED indication
– Sampler 2 has many buttons, to control main functions and selected sounds, pressets or parameters. Many of them have LED status indication for easy usage. No more needed external PS2 keyboard.
Data Encoder Knob
– Sampler 2 has Data Encoder Knob for easy +/- data change, or sound selections. ALPS encoder is used for long life.
Terca and Scala controls by onboard buttons
– Sampler has independent set of buttons for easy control of Terca and Scala. Terca is always played by Upper 2. Scala is always applied to Upper 1 and has independent switch for Upper 2 and HelpSynth.
– Both Terca and Scala have internal global user pressets, or have to be memoryzed with every presset. Both of them have independent HOLD function, for keeping current terca or scala, when a presset is changed. – Both Terca and Scala have specialised pages on the display too.
Onpoard Transpose Buttons
– Sampler has onboard buttons for Transpose UP and Transpose DOWN. When a SOUND is selected, theese buttons transpose sound by +/-12. When a presset is selected, theese buttons transpose all presets by +/-1.
Large memory space for SOUNDS and PRESSETS
– Sampler 2 has 10 000 positions for SOUNDS and 10 000 positions for PRESETS (COMBINATIONS). Really,an endless amount of possibilities…
Overlaped SOUNDS parameters in every PRESET
– Every presset has INDEPENDENT OFFSET of many important SOUND parameters. What is the idea? If you use a sound in different pressets and in every presset you need the same sound, but with small modification, the preset does it for you. No more needed to memorize 2 different versions of the sound for playing it with different pressets.
Sound GROUP Mode
– Sampler 2 has sound groups like Guitars, Pianos, Strings and more… Every SOUND is assigned to one or more groups, so searching for sounds is made very easy with SOUNDS group. Not needed to remember the exact sound number anymore.
List mode (Like KRONOS Set List Mode)
– Sampler 2 has 160 positions in LIST Mode, where pressets are selected really easy with the display buttons. LIST banks are selected with the corresponding buttons. Every bank has 8 display buttons. Very easy to use.
Integrated breath controller
– Like Sampler 1, Sampler 2 has integrated breath converter with MIDI Out conversion.
Mp3 Player while playng
– Sampler 2 has integrated Mp3 player. This new Mp3 player is independent from samples playng, so it’s possible to play Mp3 sounds and sounds from the sampler at the same time. Mp3 player has independent 2 band stereo EQ, transpose and tempo change functions. Independent audio output is available for Mp3 player. Mp3 playing from USB Flash is available, not necessarily needed Mp3 files on SD card. Mp3 file listing supports 500 files from SD CARD and 500 files from USB Flash Drive. Changing between both devices is made on the fly.
Powered by External 24V power adapter
– Sampler 2 is powered by external power adapter. The adapter is usable in Europe and USA and can work on both main power standarts, just put plug converter. The output of the adapter is 24V DC, 500mA, center positive. Normal power consumtion is around 250mA.
What is included:
One Juzisound Total SOLO Sampler 2 device.
One 64GB SD card, preloaded with the last version of default sound bank.
One Power adapter – Main power (90 to 240V AC) to 24V DC – EU Plug Standard.
One MIDI cable.
Quick Start guide.
Analog Breath Controller Headset
2 x ARM CPU STM32H743VIT6
Frequency 399.360 MHz
Digital Audio Processing:
32 bit / float
Unlimited – depending on the size of SD card used
SD Card slot:
SD Cards 2.7–3.6V Push/Pull
Supported SD cards:
All models 16MB – 128GB
Audio file format:
WAV / 48000Hz / 16 bit / Mono or Stereo
Full Length – entire length of the sample Not use Loop Point Single WAV file for each note
10 000 multisamples in a bank 20 multisamples for every program
128 WAV files, single file for each note
Total 64 Voices*
*16 mono or 8 stereo voices for Uppers,(depends on the mode of the oscillator) + 48 mono voices from Help Synth.
Normal POLY, Bass MODE, Mono RETRIG, Mono LEGATO, Mono+PRT CZ, Mono+PRT DX, Ac Bouzouki, LPC Gibson, Ethno Bouzouki*, Mono+PRT KG, MonoPRT JS1, MonoPRT JS2, StradivariV, Kempa GROUP*, Strad Vio 2, JS TenorSax, JS Alt Sax, JS Clarinet, JS Bouzouki, JS Turkish Oud*, JS Ethno Violin*.
* new for sampler 2
10 000 sounds for one bank
Presets / Combinations:
10 000 preset/combinations for one bank
Scale / comma:
Resolution +/- 16 units per semitone One USER scale for each preset, plus 6 separate programmable global scales with option for instant recall at any time. There is ability to control the scales via MIDI directly from a synthesizer (with Sysex messages).
13 presets for terca plus modes for scanning tercas. Ability for terca with a timbre, that differs from the basic timbre. There is a possibility to control the tercas via MIDI directly from a synthesizer (with CC12 and CC13).
4 Insert effects for every upper + 3 band EQ + 2 master effects.
Texas Instruments PCM1791A Sampling frequency 48 kHz Audio data 32bit
Digitally controlled, ALPS potentiometer
4 separate mono 1/4 TRS connectors,
mono, unbalanced, rear panel
Impedance 140 Ω
Signal-to-noise ratio 112 dB
Stereo crosstalk < -80 dBu/1 kHz
Maximum output level +20 dBu
2 x Standard 5-pin DIN connectors
One is always MIDI IN, ungrounded through opto-isolator Seccond is freely configured as MIDI In2, MIDI OUT or MIDI THRU
1 x USB HOST connectors
Accept Mass Storage Device or MIDI Host devices
Remap of note velocity:
Yes, using 16 different velocity curves, plus the limitation and mixing of 2 curves.
Remap of note velocity:
Yes, using 16 different velocity curves, plus the limitation and mixing of 2 curves.
Yes, shows the 6 most recent MIDI events
Yes, shows up to 128 Sysex bytes
Input for Analog Controller:
3.5mm stereo jack Software configuration of the power pins Power +5V Direct current (DC) Short circuit protection Input signal level from 0 to +5V Software controlled Pull Up resistor 2.2 kOhm Hardware analog amplifier with software-controlled GAIN and OFFSET
MIDI converter from Analog IN:
Ability to generate up to 3 different MIDI messages simultaneously, each with independent parameters. Send up to 3 different MIDI channels simultaneously. Messages are sent via MIDI OUT.
Ability to power external devices:
(Through the EXTENSION port)
+5V / 300 mA
+3.3V / 100 mA
320 x 240 pixels color display with LED backlight and capacetive Touch Screen
MIDI In1, MIDI In2, Audio CLIP, SD card, Breath Controoler, Scala Status, Scala HOLD, Terca status, Terca HOLD, Terca Special Note, Transpose UP, Transpose Down, LIST Mode Status
Sampler, 64GB SD Card, power adapter, MIDI cable, Warranty Card, Quick Start
Optional items (sold separately):
Breath Controller (Analog Version), second MIDI cable
Temperature from 0° to 40° C
Humidity < 90 %
Power Supply Adapter:
Input: AC 90V to 240 Volts / 50-60Hz
Output: 24V DC, 0.500A, Center +
Standard Juzisound LIFE TIME warranty!* More…
147 x 129 x 57 mm