The S Series S521 electric guitar from Ibanez features a sculpted, lightweight meranti body in an ocean fade metallic gloss finish and a Wizard III bolt-on maple neck with a 24-fret jatoba fingerboard and off-set white dot inlay. The solid double-cutaway body delivers maximum resonance and sustain, while the Wizard III neck is thin, flat and fast, yet strong, and provides unlimited playability for the most demanding player.
The Quantum humbucking neck and bridge pickups offer accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking and precise high-end articulation. A 5-way pickup selector switch allows you to choose between a variety of series, parallel, and split configurations, which can be adjusted using the master volume and tone controls. Additionally, the guitar is fitted with Cosmo black hardware, which includes a fixed bridge that anchors the strings and helps to increase sustain as well as a set of standard die-cast tuners on the headstock.
This affordably priced high-quality instrument is well respected for its tone, features, and ability to hold its tuning, making it an ideal choice for players of all levels and musical styles.
- Neck Type: Wizard III bolt-on maple
- Body: Meranti body
- Fingerboard: Jatoba fingerboard with off-set white dot inlay
- Frets: 24, jumbo
- Bridge: Fixed bridge
- Neck Pickup: Quantum (Humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum (Humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Hardware Color: Cosmo black
- Scale: 25.5″ / 648mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7″ / 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 2.3″ / 58mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.7″ / 19mm
- Thickness at 12th: 0.8″ / 21mm
- Radius: 15.7″ / 400mm