Styled in a sea foam green finish, the Ibanez Artstar Series AS63T is a hollow-body electric guitar that uses sapele in the top, back, and sides. Its nyatoh set-in neck offers a 24.7″ scale and a 22-fret bound laurel fingerboard with medium frets and white dot inlays.
This hollow double-cutaway guitar delivers a warm, resonant sound that is well suited for playing jazz, funk, blues, and rock. The instrument utilizes Infinity R humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions. A single volume knob, tone knob, and 3-way pickup selector switch give you the ability to fine-tune the timbre and volume of the guitar.
The guitar offers an ART-2 Roller bridge with a Bigsby B70 vibrato arm. Using this vibrato can give you interesting effects that work well in certain types of jazz, Americana, western swing, and country music.
- Neck type: Nyatoh set-in neck
- Body: Sapele top/back/sides
- Fingerboard: Bound laurel fingerboard with white dot inlays
- Frets: 22 medium frets
- Bridge: ART-2 Roller
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70 Vibrato
- Neck pickup: Infinity R (humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Bridge pickup: Infinity R (humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Nut: Plastic
- Scale: 24.7″ / 628.0mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7″ / 43.0mm
- Width at Last Fret: 2.2″ / 57.0mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.8″ / 21.0mm
- Thickness at Ninth: 0.9″ / 24.0mm
- Radius: 12.0″ / 305.0mm