Focus PARALANE² 9.5 – E-Bike Road
The electric drive can also be removed and replaced with a lightweight cover if you want to ride a complete tour without support. Whatever you do, with the PARALANE² you have a light and agile road bike for asphalt and gravel thanks to a tyre clearance of up to 35 mm. As fast as a road bike, as strong as an e-bike.
Features – PARALANE² 9.5
Combines the advantages of a racing bike with those of an e-bike
Light and agile, but with an extra push from the Fazua Evation drive with its 252 Wh battery capacity when you need a little extra support: the removable motor / battery unit is uncoupled from the drive and only noticeable when it is making your ride easier.
Greater tyre clearance for more freedom
The maximum tyre clearance of up to 35 mm makes it possible for you to ride on all paths, regardless of whether they are asphalt roads or gravel tracks.
Optimal shifting function
Thanks to our revolutionary Road Boost Standard with its broad 148 and 110 mm R.A.T. Our axles guarantee an optimal chain line for racing e-bikes and therefore an optimal shifting function and less wear.
Comfort Improving Areas | C.I.A.
C.I.A. allows less muscle fatigue due to more comfort. In order to increase the comfort of the bikes, the tube cross-sections of seat stays, chain stays and seat tube (Comfort Improving Areas) are as flat and flexible as possible. This means that the frame absorbs bumps, the bike runs more smoothly and the rider remains powerful for longer.
The hub standard ROAD BOOST ensures optimal shifting, with minimal wear and noise for E-road bikes. The bottom brackets of the E-road bikes are slightly wider due to the engines and thereby move out the chainrings. This makes the chainline less than ideal. Therefore, the ROAD BOOST hubs are wider as well and line up the cassette with the chainrings, so the chain runs perfectly again. At the same time, the wider hubs provide additional stiffness to the wheels, and as a MAX Carbon Technology pushes the boundaries of lightweight construction. The result is a better riding performance and higher durability.
Rapid Axle Technology | R.A.T.
R.A.T. is the world’ s fastest thru axle and stands for Rapid Axle Technology. It is the first thru axle system that combines the stability, alignment and lateral rigidity of a thru axle with an extremely fast wheel change. In terms of simplicity and speed, the patented R.A.T. system even surpasses conventional quick-releases.
F.I.T. – Focus Integration Technology
System integration and lightweight design are key features of F.I.T. carbon. Highstrength fibres are dimensioned in such a way that they offer stability, stiffness and minimum weight, all neatly packaged in an unusual and unique frame design. This has enabled us to incorporate the battery and motor in an ultra-lightweight carbon frame. The intelligent solution for our pioneering E-Bikes.
Please note that pedals are not included!
Fazua Evation Technology
|The Fazua drive is silent and resistance-free – for a natural driving experience. It offers a very natural but powerful support with up to 400 watts. The transition at the 25 km / h threshold is very natural as the gear unit is decoupled. Without power assistance, resistance-free pedalling is made possible. In addition, the super-light motor and battery unit can be removed – so you can decide whether you ride your next tour with or without engine.|
- In order to get the best possible support from the engine, your pedaling frequency should be between 65 and 85 crank revolutions / minute.
- The drive system has a two-sided torque measurement: The more power you bring to the crank, the more support you get back.
- At over 25 km/h, the freewheel decouples the engine from the transmission and you can reach peak speeds on your own, without having to pedal against the engine.
- The software is programmed in a way that the engine supports you very gently when starting up. Just as gently, the engine shuts off at 25 km/h again.
- Fazua deliberately kept the battery small and light: for a particularly long tour you can simply pack a spare battery. With about 15-20% remaining capacity, the support performance is deliberately reduced so that you don’t get stopped abruptly. After 8h, the battery automatically goes into a ‘deep sleep mode’ and must be restarted manually. The battery can NOT be turned on or off via the remote.