When your production is on the go, bring this lightweight, compact F5 5″ Full HD HDMI On-Camera Monitor from FeelWorld which provides a bright 5″ IPS LCD display, numerous advanced monitoring features, and support for up to 4K input.
The F5 features a native 1920 x 1080p resolution, an 80° viewing angle, 450 cd/m² brightness, a contrast ratio of 1000:1, and supports up to 4096 x 2160p resolution via its HDMI input and output ports. Its advanced monitoring features include Rec. 709 color calibration, histogram, focus assist, false colors, zebra, zoom, image flip, and more.
The monitor can be mounted via a 1/4″-20 thread on the side and bottom, or the included tilting arm can be used to mount it to a stabilizer or camera shoe mount. The F5 is powered by one F970 or LP-E6 battery using its built-in, dual-purpose battery mount. An 8.4 VDC barrel output can be used to power your DSLR or mirrorless camera. Batteries and a power supply are separately available.
A micro-HDMI cable to connect your camera and a sun shade to protect the monitor from sunlight are also included.
Focus and Exposure Tools
Tilt Arm Mounting
- Peaking focus assist (red, green, blue)
- False colors
- Zebra exposure (1-100 IRE adjustable)
- Camera mode
- Zoom (4x, 9x, 16x)
- Anamorphic mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x magnification)
- Center marker
- Underscan and overscan
- Safe area (80, 85, 90, 93, and 96%, 2.35:1)
- Ratio marker (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1)
- Marker color (red, green, blue, white, black)
- Check field (red/green/blue/mono)
- Image flip (H, V, H/V)
- Image freeze
- U/D and L/R zoom
- Color temperature adjustment