Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Experience remarkable cleaning power for any floor in your home with the Ball Multi Floor 2 by Dyson. Its Radial Root Technology maximizes suction power through flow efficiency that reduces turbulence and preserves air pressure to remove more microscopic dust than any other’s cyclone. For deep dirt cleaning throughout the home, the self-adjusting cleaner head automatically raises and lowers a powerful motorized brush bar to seal in suction across all floors for. The Ball Multi Floor 2 features HEPA filtration that captures allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe.
Dyson Ball vacuums provide easy steering. As the ball’s axis is tilted, its turning circle tightens, allowing full and accurate steering control. Instant release technology allows the Ball Multi Floor 2’s wand and hose to be released in one smooth action, so it’s easy to clean up high and under furniture. When it comes time to empty the Ball’s .42 gallon dust bin, a simple push of a button releases the dirt.
In 1978, James Dyson became frustrated with his vacuum cleaner’s diminishing performance. Taking it apart, he discovered that its bag was clogging with dust, causing suction to drop. He’d recently built an industrial cyclone tower for his factory that separated paint particles from the air using centrifugal force. But could the same principle work in a vacuum cleaner He set to work. Five years and 5,127 prototypes later, he had invented the world’s first bagless vacuum cleaner.
James Dyson’s vacuum cleaner was first sold in Japan, the home of high-tech products. Known as the ‘G-Force’, it impressed the Japanese with its performance and quickly became a status symbol, selling for $2,000 a piece. It also won the 1991 International Design Fair prize in Japan.
With the royalties from G-Force sales, James Dyson was able to set up his own company, Dyson Ltd. In 1993 he opened his own research centre and factory in the Cotswolds, and set to work making a new vacuum – one that would capture even smaller particles of dust. It was called DC01, for ‘Dual Cyclone’, and it was the first vacuum cleaner to maintain 100% of suction 100% of the time.
Today, there are Dyson machines in over 65 countries around the world. Dyson has grown from one man and one idea to a technology company with over 1,000 engineers worldwide. But it doesn’t stand still. At its core is an ever-growing team of engineers and scientists. More ideas. More invention.
- With 245 AW Suction Power, The Ball Multi Floor 2 cleans carpets, wood floors, vinyl and tile with proficient power.
- Captures more microscopic dust than any other’s cyclone.
- Captures allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe.
- Cover more ground while cleaning with this maximum reach.
- Active base plate automatically raises and lowers to seal in suction across all floors. Combined with a powerful motorized brush bar, it deep cleans dirt throughout the home.
- The Dyson Ball™ Multi Floor 2 vacuum is light to maneuver and steers easily into difficult places. Instantly change direction with a turn of the wrist.
- Wand and long-reach hose release in one smooth action, so it’s easy to clean up high and under furniture.
- Just push the button to release. No need to touch the dirt.