Monitor, switch, and record up to 4K video with this Shogun 7 HDR Pro Monitor-Recorder-Switcher with Power Kit put together. This kit includes an Atomos 7″ Shogun 7 HDR Pro/Cinema monitor-recorder-switcher and the Atomos Power Kit v2, which includes two batteries and a charger.
The monitor features 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI input and a 3000 cd/m² brightness, displays native HDR footage, supports custom LUTs, and it records footage up to 4K using a separately available Master Caddy drive. It also features live switching between camera streams and program output via its 12G-SDI inputs and outputs, and can be powered using its dual L-series battery mount.
The power kit includes two NP-F750 5200mAh L-series batteries and a charger with a power adapter to keep your monitor running for the length of your shoot.
Atomos Shogun 7 HDR Pro/Cinema Monitor-Recorder-Switcher
Monitor, record, and switch in the field with the 7″, 1920 x 1200 Shogun 7 HDR Pro from Atomos. This versatile on-camera recording monitor offers up to DCI 4K raw recording, HDMI and 12/6/3G-SDI inputs/outputs. With the AtomOS 10.4 firmware update, the Shogun 7 provides ISO recording of up to four HD-SDI camera streams plus program capture. Output your content for director or client viewing in Dolby Vision HDR using the Shogun 7, AtomOS10 platform, and a compatible display.
This touchscreen monitor supports resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60p and up to 2K at 240p for slow-motion effects. Record to 2.5″ SSDs using Apple ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (up to 30p), and Avid DNxHD codecs. Record all your event’s action with live multicamera monitoring, recording, and switching between program and up to four 1080p60 SDI ISO camera streams. When used with Final Cut Pro, a fully configurable, multicam .xml can be generated for easier editing.
The Shogun 7’s 10-bit (8+2 FRC) panel features 360-zone backlight, 3000 cd/m² brightness, and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Its native AtomHDR (log) display enables you to more accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. Built-in presets accurately translate popular log formats from ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras.
Save editing time by tagging your footage on-the-fly and recording directly to Final Cut Pro x, Adobe Premiere, or Avid Media Composer formats (third-party plug-ins may be required for tagging).
Power the Shogun Inferno with a single Sony L-series battery; dual battery plates support hot swapping, enabling longer uninterrupted runtimes. For audio recording, the monitor supports balanced XLR inputs with +48V phantom power via a separately available audio breakout cable. Additional Shogun 7 features include genlock input, BNC timecode input, SDI/HDMI cross conversion, and a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, focus assist, and other display tools.
- 1920 x 1280 resolution
- 7″ LCD screen with 360-zone backlight
- 10-bit (8+2 FRC) monitoring processing
- 3000 cd/m² brightness
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (with zone backlight on)
- Output using Dolby Vision HDR
- AtomHDR technology displays native HDR (log) display footage
- Log gamma viewing presets for ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras
- Custom 3D LUT support (.cube format)
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x
- UHD 4K downscale for HD monitoring
- 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs/outputs
- Four 3G-SDI or dual 12G-SDI inputs
- SDI/HDMI cross conversion
- Genlock input
- Separately available audio breakout cable for XLR audio input
Recording & Switching
- Up to DCI 4K60 recording in ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (4K30), or DNxHD
- Live switch up to four ISO HD camera feeds with AtomOS 10.4 update
- Generates a multicam .xml for easier editing in Final Cut Pro
- 5-channel capture with four ISO feeds plus program
- Slow-motion recording up to 1080p at 240 fps
- Record to 2.5″ SSD/HDD media using the included Master Caddy II
- Pre-roll record (8 seconds in HD, 2 seconds in 4K)
- Ten metadata fields
- Dual Sony L-series battery slots support hot swapping for continuous power
- Record 4K30p up to 2.2 hours with 2 x 7.4V, 7800mAh batteries
- Record 4K30p up to 1.5 hours with 2 x 7.4V, 5200mAh batteries
- Top and bottom 1/4″-20 mounting threads
- 3.5mm headphone output port
Atomos Power Kit v2
The Power Kit v2 from Atomos includes two NP-F750 5200mAh batteries, a charger, and a power supply with locking connector for Atomos monitors. The kit enables fast charging of one battery at a time.
Atomos Hard Case with Custom Foam for 5 or 7″ Monitor (Red)
This red Hard Case from Atomos features a custom-cut foam interior to fit a 5 or 7″ monitor such as a Flame, Ninja V, Shinobi, or Inferno series and its accessories. The case is impact resistant and watertight, and it meets ATA 300 specifications for transit cases. It features a comfortable soft-grip handle for carrying and an air pressure-release valve.